440C-CR30 safety controller faulting

I used one of those last year and hated it. Kept faulting for no reason.

Just did a job with a Keyence CG-1000 and loved it. So easy to use, easy to program and has built in Ethernet and a very good AOP for ControlLogix.

Oh and it's way cheaper and readily available.

I used one of those last year and hated it. Kept faulting for no reason.

Just did a job with a Keyence CG-1000 and loved it. So easy to use, easy to program and has built in Ethernet and a very good AOP for ControlLogix.

Oh and it's way cheaper and readily available.

I hate to hear that. I use 15 or 20 a year. We keep them in stock now. Ethernet module makes it easy for integration with 5k

Similar Topics

Good Evening , I have some Rockwell Light Curtains and Guardmaster 440C-CR30 Configurable Safety Relays . I was wondering if there is any...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm having my first experience with a Guardmaster Configurable Safety Relay 440C-CR30. So far , I really like the...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm working on a Safety Project. I'm thinking of using the 440C-CR30-22BBB Configurable Safety Relay. I'm going to be using...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I putting a Rockwell Automation Safety System. I was wondreing if a TLS-Z GD2 Guard Locking Switch would work well with a...
Replies
Views
I have 2 GuardMaster 440C-CR30 Safety relays in the same panel. One of them sporadically faults (approx. 15 times per 8 hour period) with the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom