443−1EX20−0XE0 not coming out of Stop mode

Daelim

Dear All

We have 4 PLC for different PLC's which uses 443−1EX20−0XE0 in the physical hardware but configured as 443-1EX11-0XE0 in the Hardware configuration due to CPU firmware version.

On One of the PLC's we had a faulty power supply which was replaced, on download and putting the CPU to run, everything is okay but this 443−1EX20−0XE0 card is not working and shows up in Red, Stop mode and data is not being transferred. It also gave an Error of hardware mismatch when I was downloading the program after the power supply replacement.

On the other 3 PLC's with similar configuration, it is still working.

Are there some special settings or configuration that needs to be done which I am unaware of?

Any quick help in this regards will be highly appreciated

There are some combinations of CPUs and CPs, especially between very old and new, that are not compatible with each other.
Show us the complete HW configuration, incl. firmware versions.
Show us photos of the part nos printed on the CPUs and CPs that works and dont work.

Hi SigmaDelta

There was a symbol which was being referenced in the 443 Card properties which was renamed in the symbol library due to which we were getting compile warnings which resulted in this card in stop mode.
Attached pic

Once we deleted that reference and downloaded the hardware config again, the Card switched to run mode.

Does it really matter if any symbol is assigned from the symbol library to the Card. Its only a symbol I guess.
Do I need to assign the the renamed symbol as well?

All good and working for now.

HW-icss_ERRor1.jpg

I've never seen this type of compile problem before. Can you take a picture of where you deleted the symbol? What was symbol data type?

Hi Sigmadelta

See attached, This compile error was coming from other 441 card which was not allowing a download of hardware config, Once the renamed symbol was added, and hardware config downloaded. All the issues got resolved. It was a DB symbol, Db being used for data transfer between DCS and PLC.

dddd.jpg

Hi Sigmadelta

I have another issue I am facing if you can help with, Though I should be raising a seperate thread but thought I would ask you here only. Is there a way I can simulate/force the attached Db values, either the raw or scaled values. I have tried using Monitor/Modify and force tables but unable to do so. Is there a workaround for these, If you can please give an idea of a graphical representation would be great. See attached

sdaf.jpg

I've never seen this type of compile problem before. Can you take a picture of where you deleted the symbol? What was symbol data type?

Hi Sigma Delta

Posting the pictures for your reference, Have also posted a query alongwith it. If you can please help with it too. Thanks in advance