485 PORT for VIPA CPU 314

halancas2000

Hi Experts!
I need your help please!
This is my case: I'm setting a VIPA PLC (CPU 314SC). it has two ports and its defatults protocol are MPI and PrOfibus DP.
The profibus DP port is using for expansion rack but my problem : i need to configure the MPI port as PTP port, it means 485 port , especifically,
MODBUS RTU Master but i couldn't configure it!. According to the manual, first it's needed to configure the CPU 318 , then configure
CCP 342-5 as last module and configure it as Profibus DP Master. The next step is my confusion: configure a CPU as Profibus slave and
its address as 100 and according to the manual, after a double click in the CPU, it would appear the "485 option" but it doesnt appear.
Is this procedure OK? I have tried testing different CPUs (314, 318) and changing the addresses but i have not seen the "485 option"
Could u hepl me?
Thanks