5069 aentr

Whatever you do, when you run the command line Uninstaller, don't select all. It will happily Uninstall every AOP you've ever installed. Don't ask me how I know. Thank goodness for VM backups. The 4/10/24 update was generated from my experience.

Whatever you do, when you run the command line Uninstaller, don't select all. It will happily Uninstall every AOP you've ever installed. Don't ask me how I know. Thank goodness for VM backups. The 4/10/24 update was generated from my experience.

I don't have a pony in this show as I never had any issues. But be mindful of specific notes.

I've done a lot of work in the past helping manufactures get their **** straight with regards to published documentation, how this actually works in the real world, what is wrong with their published info... It goes on...

In the end, I needed to make this work, so I had to do it with their crappy info and figure it out on my own.

As a courtesy, I would fill them in with specifics. I have no clue if manuals were updated.

It was fun digging into and solving the issues, but I really don't want to do that anymore.

Attachments

• MPU.jpg
    MPU.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for the replies and responses!

Turns out my issue isn't this particular one. After working with someone else, the actual issue was that I was trying to use the 5069-AENT with an L7 control-logix controller. It appears it only works with 5069 CPUs and L8 control-logix controllers.

Turns out my issue isn't this particular one. After working with someone else, the actual issue was that I was trying to use the 5069-AENT with an L7 control-logix controller. It appears it only works with 5069 CPUs and L8 control-logix controllers.

The product download and compatibility on Rockwells website would have told you the compatibilities. Always check there when designing or modifying a system.

Yeah, It only works with those.

It would have been nice if you specified what your hardware was, but glad you figured it out.