6181P Display

Bullet Man

Since others have these dinosaurs in their processes, I just swapped one out.
The issue was the display died. That's all. The HDMI port works and we used that until a replacement came in.
My question is: It doesn't appear to be the display processor since the Monitor 2 works fine, In windows the display setting doesn't show 2 monitors. I am searching for the display only as I think the back light may have died or the processor on the built in Monitor.
Anyone ever seen this and can lend a hand of knowledge.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have an IDC from Rockwell, and it is super old, but new (had it in the spares). The previous one has gone faulty, and I need to set...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need help. I have a 6181P Integrated Display Computer in my workplace. I am having issue on the Touch Panel. I am working on root...
Replies
Views
Hello I just bought on Ebay this industrial computer: VersaView 1200P 6181P. It is in mint condition. The seller had powered it up and it...
Replies
Views
I have a 6181p allen bradley versaview 17 inch panel pc. The touch screen mouse does not want to work after being powered down for a couple days...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon - we (as a company) are starting to deploy more and more EXOR displays. We are having field issues (sometimes happens to us in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom