634 Comms Error on PanelView 300

jrsnydley

I replaced an existing PanelView 300 with a new one. It is the same style as the old one and I took the file directly from the old one and put it on the new one. When I hooked everything up and powered it up, I got an error that reads:

634 Comms Error = 1
0, 0.

It is hooked up through DeviceNet. I double checked my wires and the configuration for the PanelView. Everything is the same except the firmware on the new one is V04.46 vs V04.41 on the old one. Anybody have any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hello to all, I am working with a PLC MODICON PREMIUM TSX P573634, and I have got some questions about it, I have worked with several PLCs of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, A customer has an existing Panelview 600 that has apparently operated for some time without fault but has recently started locking out...
Replies
Views
I am looking to purchase the software for a Telemecanique Modicon TSX Premium PLC , TSX P572634 CPU. Would you have a part number for that...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Good Morning. I am trying to connect STB NCO2212 with TSX P571634 PLC via Canopen Communication. But i am unable to configure the...
Replies
Views
I have a PanelView 550 and am communicating with CompactLogix conroller. I'm wanting to use the status tag for the screen number in ordre to make...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom