A-B SLC program backup/data storage

Thank you very much for the tip, RobA. Three other reps told me it could not be done.
You are welcome.
I just found out about this last week. We have a lot of customers that could benefit from this.
I would like to try this on DH+ with a 5/04 and on ethernet with a 5/05.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I do believe that the network is of no consequence. The PLC is doing all the work.
And since it worked on my 5/01 - what, 10 years old? - it's a huge wonder why this solution has not surfaced long ago.

I'm sure there's a reason you are responding to a 4 year old thread. But I think you are right about the DH485 network (the DTAM also allowed mode and EEPROM manipulation - Oh, I see that's in the referenced thread).

I'm sure there's a reason you are responding to a 4 year old thread. But I think you are right about the DH485 network (the DTAM also allowed mode and EEPROM manipulation - Oh, I see that's in the referenced thread).
Yeah, I found this thread looking for an answer to a current one, and felt like I should tack on the Mr. PLC thread for accuracy.