A bit of Advice on which PLC, Automation Direct?

Another thumbs down for Siemens from me. I find them over priced, manuals difficult to use, and the general corporate attitude was that you should shut up, do things their way, and pay them to do the programming for you.

A big thumbs up for AutomationDirect.com. Their support is a good as any and better than most, they are customer friendly, manuals are easy to understand an include example code, and the price is right. I find them to be the best value in around, and have had no issues with reliability.

Similar Topics

See the screenshot of EIP tag list. We are trying to read in a digital input that is hard-wired. It is shown here as I31.1. I believe we cannot...
Replies
Views
A couple days ago I accidentally toggled an alwasyoff bit. The issue is it was set up as a single OTU on a rung, nothing else, and used as XICs...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an old panel builder 32 that I’m replacing for a factory talk me hmi . In the plc for the old panel builder there is a coms bit for the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Haven't been on in a while. I need to generate a bit level pdf of the I/O for RSLogix 500. I can generate a report but it just shows the...
Replies
Views
I tried researching but I still don't quite get it. As far as I understood, it's used after a function is called in STL and then if the function...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom