AAC robot with Panelmate touchscreen

I have a used molding machine with an AAc robot for part retrieval. The robot powers up and I can move it around, but it gets random timeout errors between the PanelMate 1775T and the Optima control. I have cut back the pendant cable to get rid of some bad cable, but I still get the errors.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dino

Timeout errors in the PanelMate are telling you that the PanelMate did not get a response from the controller. There should be an address included within the text of the timeout error. If it is always the same address, it may be because that address doesn't exist in the controller. You say this is a piece of used machinery which implies that it once worked without the timeout error. If that's the case, or if the address is different every time the error appears, it's probably an indication of a noisy connection. Double check your cable connections, especially the ground. Make sure it's grounded on one end only. Take the hoods off the connectors at both ends and make sure all connections can pass a "tug" test.