AB 1305 Drive Password

And me with my poor mastery of the english language I tought it was a prank... :)

Good thing I have a way with numbers...

Never too late

I was also looking for this password reset information when I stumbled upon this message post. Well as it turns out, there is a "back door" password. It is ... --removed by phil--
- Tony :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony

Perhaps you didn't read the first post on page 2 of this thread. The one where Phil (the Administrator of this site) edited out this password, he obviously doesn't want it posted on his forum, so perhaps that was not such a good idea!

Paul

My bad. I didn't think it was still "classified" info since the drive has been discontinued by A-B. Besides, an A-B rep. gave me this info. over the phone with no requirement other than I needed to unprotect a used drive that was purchased with an unknown password. Sorry for any wrong doing.
- Tony :(

In Tony's defense, it does seem the AB distributors are handing out that password like candy on Halloween. I had a customer just today who called an AB distributor with the same request and got the same password. They don't seem to babysit that thing too close.

Keith

Re: Never too late

NetMan said:
I was also looking for this password reset information when I stumbled upon this message post. Well as it turns out, there is a "back door" password. It is ... --removed by phil--
- Tony :D

Doggoneit Phil, you're just too darn quick :)

(Not that I need the password, I'll see my rep if this ever happens)

John