AB GuardPLC 1200

pat@magnum

Program logic and Configuration are lost and PLC reverts back to as shipped state of INVALID CONFIG if PLC is powered down longer than approx 3 seconds. Tried 2 different PLCs, same result - swapped bateries same result - yes, autostart is enabled. I don't see anywhere where I can check battery. I assume there should be some time allowed for a battery swap even if the battery is bad. Did I miss something in the configuration ? Am I just lucky and have 2 bad units ? My local AB tech support has no experience with the GuardPLC - aint life grand.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am trying to create a new module to communicate with in my RSLogix program but it keeps failing and coming with "Error - couldn't...
Replies
Views
How can I take multiple bits and put them in a word? I am trying to report status info to a SLC 5/05 via ethernet. I have a message in the SLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am struggling with getting 1734 Point I/O's working with GuardPLC 1600. The 1734-AENT adapter connected to GPLC1600 via Ethernet has...
Replies
Views
Hi I am new to this so please be patient, I have programmed ControlLogix before and now require to program a SIL3 GuardPLC. Firstly I would like...
Replies
Views
Has anyone managed to communicate to a Inview display from a GuardPlc. Even through a intermediatary PLC. The Inviews are on ethernet network and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom