AB L30 PLC with 1769sc-IF4IH HART module

imti235

Hi,

I am new to HART and am using 1769sc-IF4IH HART module with L30 PLC. I was wondering if anyone has set up or had experience with this HART module.

I am having a tough time because, it involves some complex ladder logic that needs to be implemented to pull HART information from field device. The ladder logic comes pre-built from AB/Spectrum but I am not able to decipher how it works or how to use it.

Any help from anyone who has already set this up would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Similar Topics

Currently we have many AB L30s in the field with no network monitoring capability. In a new project we will be installing BC9000s in many of the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to communicate Citect 7.1 to CompactLogix L30 PLC. I am able to read basic datatypes from the PLC , but structures are not...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Ive run into an error when setting up my compact logix L30ER(ver 24) on IGS 7.58. This is the first error: "Project correlation error on...
Replies
Views
hi I have a problem with panasonic fp-x l30. I have a self-diagnostic error and the problem that the software FPWIN GR 2.8 does not support this...
Replies
Views
ok, i have a compact logix L30, flashed to the new version of 13.19, upgraded now i have rs linx 2.57, well in rs linx my compact comes out but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom