Ab Micro 1500 Pid Temp Control

ezinner

Does Anyone Have A Successfull Temp Control Routine Using Pid Tpo
For An Ab Micro 1500? I'm Looking For Upto 12 Loops.
Or, Refer Me To Some Other Source. Thanks All.

Ezinner,
How is your application different from many of the previous PIDS temperature control programs that have been poseted here in the past 2 or 3 years? What I mean, is why can you not use one of the existing methods? What is different about this PID Tpo?

Why do all the new guys think they are the first?

Lancie1 said:
Ezinner,
How is your application different from many of the previous PIDS temperature control programs that have been poseted here in the past 2 or 3 years? What I mean, is why can you not use one of the existing methods? What is different about this PID Tpo?
Lancie, don't you know new guy rule #1? New guys are the first to do just about everything.
New guy rule #2. If the information isn't on the front page of the forum it doesn't exist.
New guy rule #3. Skip the New Here? at the top of the page.

Lancie, you need to brush up on your new guy rules. :)

u1500 PID TEMP CNTRL: NEW GUY

Thanks for the response.

Right you are. When in a hurry, as all controls guys are, new guys get impatient and rather than research and navigate around the site, they fire a flare. Or, we're just dumb. Actually, I'm not quite sure how to access old stuff or use the search engine. Pretty bad, huh? Now I have another fire to put out. I'll log on again sometime to play on the site. If you have any direct shortcuts please advise.

Thanks