AB Micro850 CANOpen Communication

Sapphira

Hi,

I have a AB Micro850 that needs to write and read on a CANOpen network with a Danfoss Display and Schneider Motor Drive 110kW, I'm using Connected Components to program the Micro850.

The current CAN messages are in an U8[8] so I'm guessing Id need to define a byte array 8 long?

any help apprechiated :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

I'm not aware of any physical modules for the Micro 800 family that support the CANOpen protocol. The 2080-DNET20 is a DeviceNet interface, so it's physically CANBus but supports a limited set of devices using DeviceNet protocol and cannot communicate with CANOpen devices.

This may be an application better suited to a different controller or a different network.

If you do have a 2080-series CANOpen interface I'm not familiar with, please post details !