AB PIC Driver Automatic Installation

Hi,

The project I am working on has an industrial computer. This computer is used to archive test results from the machine. The program running on this computer is a VB application and I am using Rslinx OEM, AB PIC(DH 485) driver to communicate to the PLC.

The problem I have is that the driver will not automatically install. I get a pop up when I restart the computer and I have to manually accept the drivers installation. That is fine for the moment but when this machine is at the costumers location he should not have to do anything for the archive to work.

Does anyone know a way around this....getting the driver to install without having to manual accept the installation?????

Hey Try this it might work

In Win XP

Right Click on My Computer Go to properties

click on the Hardware Tab

Click on Driver Signing and chose the first option Ignore.

Let me knoew if it works Good Luck

Yasir