AB Power Supply Module failuring

I apolgize for jumping to that conclusion so fast.

The power supply fuse was protecting the powersupply, there was need to replace the breaker, but its done so no point changing it now lol.

As for the tolerance levels, we will need the exact model info for the power supply and then you could search it on the AB website for specs. the Spec sheet will tell you the tolerance.

So is that +/-35v on the 415v side or the 240v side??

Hello friends,
As i have told first time,we are using 1769-PA4 AB power supply module. One of my friends gave me a suggestion so that just replace the PS module to 1769-PB4(works on 24V DC) with input from an SMPS.Whats ur suggestion for this modification?

Similar Topics

I've attached the circuit diagram for a redundancy module. I'm a mech so bare with me. I'm trying to understand how this circuit is working to get...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just a quick question, does anyone know if the ADAM-4024 and ADAM-4520 modules are able to take 24VDC power supply without the need of it...
Replies
Views
G'day, I'm trying to find a definitive answer to the following. If an IM365 interface module is fitted in an expansion rack can a power supply...
Replies
Views
Hey all.. I have a SLC 5/04 processor that when it is put in the rack and then you try to power it up but it won't power up it dosen't even come...
Replies
Views
I have the power supply in the link below. If we want a breaker to isolate and protect the input side how would I size that correctly being 120...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom