AB translate SLC to RS5000 opens Studio5000

gofastnow

Noobie here needs help.

I am converting an SLC 5/04 to compactlogix. I have run the Translate PLC-5/SLC 2.0 program within RS5000 and it seems to convert ok------except when I open the file ACD file, the AB environment automatically changes from RS5000 to the Studio5000 environment. I really need to keep it at versioin 19. Anybody run into this before?
Thanks in advance.

Ensure that the processor your using will run with version 19. I believe 1756's (ControlLogix) before L71 will run 19 or 20, not sure about 1769's (CompactLogix). Then in your RSLogix/Studio change the controller to the one you are using with the 19 software version (Right click on controller in the tree -> properties, click change controller out besides type in the popup). The RSLogix system will reconfigure and load the proper version of RSLogix with the program at the version you want.