Abb ac drive acs 600

PERSPOLIS

HI
I am trying to change the keypad setting from R (remote)to L (local) to change some parameter on ACS 600 ABB drive but it seems to be is being locked and nothing happens when local/remote button is pressed nothing and as a matter of fact none of the keypad buttons respond.I need your help how to change from R to L.
Thanks in advance.
Mike

Do you have another HIM?
If you do, try replacing the seemingly unfunctional one.
Otherwise, if there is any fieldbus control, unplug any media connector off the drive's fieldbus adapter and try again. The Local/Remote Control parameter might be written to by a master device.

Parameter 1606 is Local Lock. When it is set to ON, you get the condition you describe. Set it to OFF and you should be able to go to Local Mode.

Mike it sounds like the keypad is bad, that is common on the older ACS600 drives.
If you have DriveWindow Light you can take control with your laptop.

Thanking you all for the helpful replies.
The keypad was bad, I used another unit and worked fine.Once again thank you. Mike