ABB ACS800 question

angi

Hi guys

anybody got experience to control ACS800 by AB PLC using DeviceNet? is it possible to do in this way?

thanks

We use ACS800 drives on DeviceNet and they work well provided that we use the generic "ACS800 (Standard) with RDNA01" EDS file. We could never get the "application specific" EDS files to work with RSNetworx though the problem may have been us rather than the files.

Similar Topics

Members of this forum helped me out a great deal a couple of years ago with a question I had regarding acceleration during torque control of...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can assist me with current issue I am experiencing with an ABB drive. Problem I’m experiencing is a ABB drive supply a large...
Replies
Views
I am getting an AD1_PLACE1 fault on my drive and am stumped, any pointers would be appreciated!
Replies
Views
I am using a ACS800 regen drive to drive a 500hp motor for a engine dynomometer application. I am currently running the drive via ethercat...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have a ABB ACS 800 Drive, Have 2 AO for RPM and current output. As default setting, both are available on X9-12 terminal. I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom