ABB VFD Breaker?

When we design a drive only pannel with 2-3 drive, we like to use a common fused disconnect with fast acting fuse and a manual motor starter for overloading current on each VFD. This device cannot be used alone without fuses. The pannel faulting current is done by the fuses and motor overload,jammed etc is done with the manual starter.

Yes if the VFD short you will get the main fuse blown but in this case, you have a big issue where the night shift guy probably won't be able to solve anyway as the chance to have a programmed spare drive is relatively not likely...
Ok in this case if you had independant fast fuses on each drive you probably could keep the other VFD running but.... it won't make anyone hurt and sometimes quotes are won with few dollars so Specs should have been made clear enought to specify the fonctionnality they want.