About Serial communication with CompactLogix L32E and its commands?

There is an object called BasicLabel. It has a PLC address property and it will always refresh, I'd use that instead.

Or if you wanted to use the timer and ReadAny property, I would do 2 things: Make the interval longer, like 50ms. And get rid of the variable (Label1.Text = EtherNET_IP.ReadAny(VARIABLE_1.ACC).

Similar Topics

Hello. I am trying to establish communication between CompactLogix 1769-L32E and CompactLogix 1768-L43 using serial port but with DeviceNet (and...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts. I need your help, I wanna communicate a MIcro850 with L19ER CompactLogix through Serial communication (Modbus RTU). I am using...
Replies
Views
We currently have a scale communicating to a SLC 5/05 over Remote IO (1747-SN). We are going to be changing out the 5/05 with a new CompactLogix...
Replies
Views
Currently,we are facing the communication go through with 422 tx+ and tx-. Mitsubishi fx5u series is used and using command rs2. But the package...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom