abt orifice & flow calculation

parag uike

good evening sir,
myself parag from india.i have one query abt the orifice plate relationship & flow.
see i am using one differential pressure transmitter & flow element is orifice plate with max. diff pressure is 3200mm wc.as well as the beta factor i.e.d/D is 0.6 . so can we find out the max flowrate of water through. its a 3" line.other information are
1) type of orifice:plate
2) form of orifice:cone square edge orifice (flange tap)
3) line I.D.:75mm

so can we tell that how we will calculate the max & min flow based on this information or anyother information is needed?

thank you for reply in advance.
the calculation will be same for all fluids or it will change?
plz help me.

parag uike
the game of plc.

Similar Topics

If I Have a computer running Hyperterminal, and it's connected to the controller using serial commport-1. How can I use hyperterminal to test and...
Replies
Views
can anybody tell me how to read data from PLC using hyperterminal and which type of data i will get i m a beginner for plc so please help me
Replies
Views
hello all i m a student from INDIA i want to do data exchenge between two serial ports using PLC SOFTWARE(SIMULATOR) by using com port...
Replies
Views
Hi, im using the built in high speed counter of omron cj1m cpu22. I will be connecting a rotary encoder to the high speed counter. The rotary...
Replies
Views
sir,im going to do project in plc based bottle filling module that fills 5 bottles automatically.can u plz give the tips to construct ladder...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom