AC Tech SMV drive questions

allscott

I am trying to start up a AC Tech SMV 2HP drive and am having problems accessing the paramaters. I can get the password in and scroll to the paramaters but when I try to change a paramater by pushing the menu button I get "ERR" on the drive.

I noticed that the Auto light is on which is odd because according to the book that only comes on when you have configured an input to put it into auto mode. We haven't configured any paramaters yet because I can't get into them!

I was looking for a way to reset the drive to factory defualts but I haven't found that yet.

Any help would be appreciated,

Similar Topics

Success at last using Modbus RTU Universal Master. See Note for Device Settings. 🍺
Replies
Views
I am trying to run ACTech SMV(DeviceNET) drives with a SLC-505 processor and DeviceNET scanner. The DeviceNET scanner is working fine and I have...
Replies
Views
Good people of PLCs.net, I am currently working with an HMI that is advantech 1250H, that communicates with a 1769 Compact logix and Currently...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I installed an AC Tech ESV 1 HP Drive on a small bucket conveyor. Before it had a DC Motor on it . It now has a Baldor 1 HP...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an older Kohler Generator/ATS controller that has a Schneider Electric (Modicon) Momentum PLC and has a Advantech HMI. I assume this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom