Accesing array elements from PLC, in Crimson 3.

Elcan

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,
I'm trying to access the bits in an array that is defined in a CompactLogix PLC. I imported the L5K to my Crimson project and I was able to make the link between the tags in Crimson and the bits in the PLC array.
The problem is that it seems that the HMI is not able to see those bits when online.
I tried with the "Watch" functionality inside Crimson 3 and I'm getting a "n/a" status from the bits, as if were no connection between the bits on the PLC and on the HMI.

What I am doing wrong?

Similar Topics

Here is the set up Two PLC5's in Controlnet Hot Backup Two Panelviews sitting on Controlnet Multiple Flexio ACN modules sitting on the Controlnet...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just finished 11th chapter of working with Step7: "Configuring the distributed I/O, there is example how to configure distributed I/O...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue in crimson 3.0 when I create a programme using a case statement referencing a fault word that each bit needs to change the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to copy an array of real numbers into a UDT with a real data type element. I have attached a snip below showing my COP instruction...
Replies
Views
I have an array of 55 REAL values. Is there a way to multiply based on the array location ? I have 55 transfer belts that are equally spaced...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom