Access to Rockwell Knowledgebase

Do you have access to the Rockwell Knowledgebase?

• Yes, I/we have full acess.

Votes: 126 67.4%
  • No, I/we do not have full access.

Votes: 48 25.7%
  • I/we use someone elses account to access it.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Never heard of it

Votes: 9 4.8%

• Total voters
JHutch2000 said:
Really? Rockwell Support.
I can't think of any of our products that would be well suited to any type of entertainment system (I can think of a couple that could be shoe-horned into the task, but not well!)
You'd be surprised.

You'll find them on pimped out tour buses controlling all types of things that shoot out of the wall.

I guess something similar must control the TVs and things on airplanes

Ok, that makes sense. I wasn't thinking about the system that drops the screen down from the ceiling. I was thinking about the video part of things. I guess our systems could control that efficiently.