Actual position read error - Kinetix 2000

zitam

Hello,

During visit to one of customers, where I was supposed to start taking care of one of their machines I noticed something strange. I think that it's because of feedback noise, but I'm not sure.

Situation looks similar on five of eleven drives, but four of them aren't used, and will be taken out of machine.

Actual position value changes from 0 to 360 (which is one round of motor) in constant period of time. I attached two printscreens with trends of actual and command position. One of them is trend during normal operation, second one is taken during stop.

So far it doesn't make any problems, because ActualPosition tag isn't used in program in way that could influence on something but I think i may start to make problems in future.

Is it how feedback noise looks like or it's something different.

Regards,

Matt

during work.jpg Stop.jpg

0 and 360 are same, so just a little movement is enough to switch over no worries normal. you should count from 1 not from 0.