Adding second processor

BENNY

Hello forum members,
I have an existing L63 processor in a local rack communicating to a remote rack via controlnet. I would like to add a second processor to the local rack. The 2 controllers would split ownership of the i/o cards in the local rack and the second controller would share ownership of some of the i/o cards in the remote rack. My question is can the 2 controllers share the cnet card in the local rack to communicate to the remote rack? I would also like to ask if both processors can use the same eweb card, located in the local rack, to communicate with wonderware hmi?
Thanks in advance for help.

Yes; both controllers will have to be part of the RSNetWorx for ControlNet application file; for any local/remote Output modules only one CPU "owner" could be configured.
Yes.

Last edited: