Addres IP MAC on PLC 1769-L23E

phongnhatdo

Dear all.
I have two question:
1. I want to know after update firmware PLC 1769-L23E from 17 to 19 then IP Mac on PLC have change?
2. controlflash can be update firmware from 19.11 to 17.4.
Thanks.

Will not affect IP. However, there is always a first time for the unexpected. Just note IP address first. We updated all plcs in how plant along with several compacts and never had this happen.

Similar Topics

hi i have micrologix 1400 and i trying to take out F8:0 to netbiter and i need some hex addres number were can i find them ? ? ? 🔨🔨:site:
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been trying to run drive via Sysmac studio. I can ping the drive. I can see the logic bits going on/off as per command. But, drive is...
Replies
Views
Good morning to everyone on the forum and happy new year. I'm trying to use the following functions in sysmac studio, because I need to enable one...
Replies
Views
So, here's probably a silly one that I hope someone here knows. I am working with a SYSMAC NA5 HMI. (First time doing anything with Omron.) What...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone, I'm having difficulty using the "sin" and "cos" functions in sysmac, in particular the results of the functions are not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom