Advance HMI Tools Advice

Coulombboy

Hello All,

I am trying to build an HMI Using Sir Archie's Advance HMI. I'm working on a remote control for Cement Plant Weighfeeders, and I need a tool to set Floating Point Values on the PLC (Micrologix 1400) for the percentage of mixture materials.. Can anyone suggest for a tool to be used?

Below is a screen shot..

2yx59hv.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you all guys in advance..

Last edited:
Look at the basiclabel control. It has a property for sending a value to the PLC. I a tag is entered in it, a keypad will pop up when clicked

nice looking screen BTW

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have 2 TIA Wincc projects. One project is in TIA V17 Wincc Professional and other project is in TIA V15 Wincc Advance. How can I copy the Wincc...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone i'am kinda new to this stuff. Anyway so i have a project that I have to set up the AADvance as my PLC, Kepware as my OPC and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have just started to exploring the advance HMI program to possibly add to a project. I like the controls which seem easy to work with for...
Replies
Views
I'm a bit stuck again... See the redacted picture. At the moment, pressing F7 saves the "live" laser measurement into the boxes indicated by the...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to convert the project in Wincc Professional to Wincc advance?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom