AdvancedHMI Question

jimtech67

AdvancedHMI Question

Using the free AdvancedHMI made screen and it works But..........

I cannot find the FromChangeButton in the Tool Box.

any help???? or suggestions??

advancedHMI.jpg

Hi jimtech67 ,
You're nearly at the right place but you need to move up slightly , it's with the second set of HMI controls just under the PLC drivers . Your display shows the windows components . If the HMI components are not there then you musdt build AdvancedHMI .
Paul

Duh.... thanks
I did not have that part of the tree open.

I found and used this logic instead
Page2.Show()
Me.Hide()
do you know the difference???

Unfortunately not . My grasp of modern VB is less than rudimentry . However , some AdvancedHMI users do read and contribute to this forum , so hopefully someone will clear this up for you .
Incidently , AdvancedHMI has its own forum and you may find some interesting code and ideas there - well worth browsing .
Paul

Page2.Show() says to show Page2

Me.Hide() says to hide the current screen.

You would need them both if the current page is not Page2 and you want to show Page2. Hiding the current screen is a convenient way to get it out of the way.