Alarm 25 on servo drive drive MRJ2 100C S100

hinddhindsa

Hi,I have an servo drive Mitsubishi MRJ2 100C S100 POWER 1 KW OUTPUT 170V with the servo motor Mitsubishi HC-SF102K. Whenever i power up this drive i get AL 25. My drive is Communicating with software and i am able to view Parameters. i am facing problem to reset the alarm. Please help. my machine is in problem. thnx.

Hi hinddhindsa,

AL25 is about the encoder.
I think it is the encoder. Have you checked the battery?
Also you have to make a homing after replacing battery.

Best regards
Dariusch

Dear Sir, software i used is MELSERVO SET UP SOFTWARE SETUP81E. Homing function from HMI is not taking place, i have now another brand new amplifier MITSUBISHI MRJ2 200A, WITH new servo motor HCSF102K, I have parameters of old MRJ2 100C-S100, shall i replace this MRJ2-100-S100 WITH MR-J2-100A drive. please help. if i can ? how?

i not have any experience on this item, few idea for u,

base on catalogue MRJ2 100C S100 the letter 'C' stand for With built-in positioning function while

MRJ2 200A the letter 'A' stand for Standard please check again.

please contact your local rep,select with equivalent or same spec.

1.) Upload the existing parameters/program if possible,save it on different folder.
2.) Check what communications is used.
3.) Compare with new drive with default setting.What the different on parameters.
4.) Check/Compare encoder rev and type.
5.) Check the cable encoder wiring if broken/intermittent.
6.) Check the IO wiring.Whether SINK/SOURCE

hope this will help u

Hi hinddhindsa,

I forgot to ask som questions in the beginning:

1) When/how did the fault accure? If you look in the software, are there other alarms in the history other than "AL25"?

2) Do you have other drives on the system or on an oter sytem in factory, that you could try swap with? This to se if encodercable, motor or the drive.

Unfortunately, I dont have this software installed so I can not guide you, but you should be able to make a homing within the software.
As you said, you changed the battery, you HAVE to make a homing, before you can use the system.

And be sure not to start positioning from the HMI/PLC, before you have made the homing.

/Dariusch

Dear Dariusch,
thanks for your support and helping tips.
i did not see other alarms in software as i remember, i tried to do the homing from software, but did not succeed,