Alarming using XBT-N401 using Zelio Protocol

Mark Cowburn

Hi Im having trouble setting up the alarm featutre in an XBT-N401 using Zelio protocol. Any tips on assigning the correct address in the XBT. I have set up an Auto/Manual function in the Zelio relay and want the XBT to alarm when either manually closed or manually open.I am using the SL IN(numbers 3 & 4 in Zelio Soft) but have no idea on the correct way to set up the XBT. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks-Mark

Am using the new Zelio protocol, think its quite a new release from Schneider electric. Have been told I'm the 1st in Australia. Problem I am having is that I have set a bit output from the XTB(i.e. a push button). When I monitor the output in Zeliosoft it is converted to a number 4, if I add another push button, that is then displayed as a number 8(16 an so on). But I don't know how to alarm of this number. Can get that number displayed on the XTB but that as far as I can go....

Many Thanks..... Mark

I meant modbus or modbus tcp/ip. Anyway.... you can create discrete or integer variables. When using discrete you can enter the word the bit is in and specify the bit number. Or you can create an integer and knowing binary values you can monitor the value and create actions when the integer is a certain value.
If you need more specific examples pm me

Thanks for the reply Chud, managed to figure it out in the end!! The Zelio Protocol is a new thing from Schneider. it allows the Smart relay to communicate with the XTB without the need for a communication expansion unit(XTB plugs straight into the Zelio plug normally used for programming). Willing to send you the program for level control with calibration factors(for varying densities), also includes a basic proportion control function(intregal is being figured out), Also the XTB program for interfacing with the Zelio.

Thanks for your comments!!!!

Mark, so you know if the XBT will save the input parameters if there is a power failure.
I can't see any option in the manual.

Martin, the XBT cannot save any information but there is a method you can use to ensure information is saved. Are you using a smart relay to interface with the HMI???

Yes, I'm using a Zelio Smart relay. I have a 0>10v level input into the Zelio.
I want to control the pump via XBT N401.
I have a cut in & a cut out level setpoints on my Hmi. I want to save these setpoints if there is a power failure.