Alarms in WinCC flexible

Iner

Thanks to Jesper here, I finally was successfull at connecting a Simatic 377 with a TSX premium 57 with a good connection speed.

But a problem has appeard. I created alarms but it does not work.

An alarm has the adress %MW2000.1

I go to the editor for booleans alarms:

I create the alarm, but the editor only want to link a tag who is an integer.

So I create a tag with the adress %MW2000

In the editor, I link this tag with the alarm and I put the number of the bit , 1 like they say in the notice.

But the application does not read when the tag %MW2000.1 is at 1, why?

It looks like

Text - Number - Tag - Number of the bit - Adress(can't change)

xxx - 1 - Tag(%MW2000) - 1 - 1

Maybe MP377 reads this bit as M2000.9?
I do not know Modicon addressing system, but SIEMENS does MB0+MB1=MW0 (complex data = LSB-MSB), but ORMON does (complex data = MSB + LSB). (switch byte). Maybe Modicon addresses the samy way?

Last edited: