Alarms in WinCC flexible 2007 from excell

lauwerstim

Is it possible to import alarms into WinCC felx 2007 from excel. I especially mean the alarm texts. We need a couple thousand alarms and the texts already exist in Excell. I don't feel like copy/paste ever single alarm.

Hope it is possible.
Thx in advance.

Import

Hello,

its possible when you use my message librarys for WinCCflex - look at the homepage "Bibliotheken für Meldungen". Then cou can do it with import/export for languages. You want kno more? contact me!

And with the tool Messagetext_S7toHMI you can generate the texts from the S7-programm. > Link <

Last edited:
Thx for the tip. However I already found something like this on the Siemens website. It just is insufficient for me. I need more then 10.000 alarms.

It will probably be manual labour, pfff I so don't feel like that.

Ahh, you mean the acknowledment. This is not yet sure. I'am not sure if its easy to implement the quit from the plc side (there are 3 HMI that show the same alarm, so quit from plc will be easier I supose)

ok, i look if i can (easy) create a library for 12000 messages in 3 arrays.

is the tool Messagetext_S7toHMI > Link < interesting for you? Look at the video.

Last edited:
Maybe, if its possible, can you create a library for 32.000, that is the max for WinCC flex. It's possible an extra HMI and plc will be added later, this one would also have extra alarms.

Or tell me how to create a library.

Thx a lot for the help.

Thx a lot this helps me very much.

How can I edit this library, in case I would need even more alarm, hope not. So I don't have to bother you again.

Oh yeah, I downloaded the excel plugin for bit-adres to from your website, pretty handy.

Thx!

lauwerstim said:
Oh yeah, I downloaded the excel plugin for bit-adres to from your website, pretty handy.

Thx!

thats fine. you can rate this download in the download area ;-)

maybe in the next time i upgrad the librarys with more messages and other acknowledge modes. edit the librays? you can insert the messages in a project, edit this and put it with drag and drop in the library.
you have seen the videos from this tool? Messagetext_S7toHMI > Link <

No, it has to be easier then that. I can't believe you made 16.000 messages by hand, one-by-one.

I rated the tools, I would give more then 10 if it was possible.

I've seen the video for the messagetext tool but don't require the tool. I have some excell macro's I wrote myself.

Thx a lot for the help.