wincc flexible alarms from integer tag

apetkov5

Hi!

I have wincc flexible rt on computer connected to modbus plc via ethernet. Wincc flex controls some analog values (integers, modbus words) and display them in trends.

Now I nead to set up an digital alarms. When I use configuration with simatic PLCs i know how to set up alarms (how to chose bit numbers and so), but in this situation I have tag with integers (1, 2, 3,... in dec) and nead to activate first alarms when tag is "1", second alarm when tag is "2" and so...

Please, send me your advices.

Thanx.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am using Simatic MP277.I am looking for a method to acknowledge all the active alarms on HMI when the push button pressed in the...
Replies
Views
Thanks to Jesper here, I finally was successfull at connecting a Simatic 377 with a TSX premium 57 with a good connection speed. But a problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Siemens S7-400 PLC connected to 10 operator panels (MP370) with over 1000 alarm messages. My client wants to synchronize the...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to import alarms into WinCC felx 2007 from excel. I especially mean the alarm texts. We need a couple thousand alarms and the texts...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know that you can export a translation of alarm messages... by right clicking on DISCRETE ALARMS and choosing for export. But, I want...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom