Alleb Bradley Kinetix 6000 Module Replacement

ghulamshoaib

Dear All,

can anyone confirm me that if I replace 2094-BM01-S module of kinetix 6000 then would it need to reprogram the device or it will be just plug and play?

Hi
Yes it can but you may need to look at the firmware.
It depends on if your drive is set to display keying
Exact keying and the version your original drive was versus your new drive.
There is NO programming required as all the parameters are stored in the Plc

Hope this helps

Donnchadh

Thanks for reply.
My new Drive showing error E19, while old drive 2094-BM01-S working fine on same motor. can you please tell me what may be the reason?

Hi
That is a position error

Why did you change the drive in the first place ?
What is teh firware version of your Plc and teh firmware of your new drive ?
These need to match as per the tabel on the ab website
As often funny things happen if they don’t

Donnchadh

You should be able to just replace it and go in theory. I had to replace a BM01 over the weekend but all we had in stock was a BM02. Just had to delete the old device, add in the BM02 in its place and match up the axis settings and tag names. Make sure the correct motor gets selected in the configuration and it should take off running no problem.