Allen Bradley 5000 different versions of software

pierceluke

I use Allen Bradley 5000 PLCs, I have 5 of them communicating with each other. Three of them run on version 17.01.00, one on version 19.01.00, and one on version 20.03.00. I am having problems with motors energizing directly after power failure even when they weren't on before the power failed. I am wondering if these different versions of software could have something to do with the abnormal occurrences happening.

I appreciate the help!

Similar Topics

Hi all, the machine I am programming the Rockwell PLC for has about 100 parameters that need to be adjusted for every customer. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm doing a more standardize version of one of my programs and organizing things into UDTs and whatever else I can do to shrink the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have recently started a new project using ST in Studio 5000. Previously, I have programmed in ST in Siemens. As i was writting...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have recently started a new project using ST in Studio 5000. Previously, I have programmed in ST in Siemens. As i was writting...
Replies
Views
Ok so I assume the answer is no, because it's AB. Other Manufactures have small utilities for this. Is there any way I can "Download" a program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom