Allen Bradley 503

jimcav

I have a Allen Bradly 503 processor. The serial port has a 9300-RAPM1/B modem connected. What driver would I need to use if unplug the modem and connect a 1747-cp3 cable with a Belkin USB to serial converter.

Thanks
jim cav

Hi Jim,

Do you have a 1747-UIC cable? if yes you can just plug into the RJ45 connection and you can leave the modem plugged into the DB9

If not and you want to use the CP3 then the driver is going to be the DF1 (if the port is default)

This should help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIu1AGUR4N8

Best of luck!

Similar Topics

Tried to communicate with the CPU and then replaced the Battery because the battery was dead. Does this mean that because the battery is dead and...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am a total newbie to all things PLC, but I have gained some theoretical knowledge over the past couple weeks. I have an existing system...
Replies
Views
Hello, Please , I need help, I want to configure a DeviceNet network. Indeed , my DeviceNet network consists of : 1747 SDN Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I need to Programming an Allen Bradley SLC 503. There is a DF1(232)port and a DH485 port. I know that the 232 is usually used for...
Replies
Views
Hello, does anyone know the pin representations for an rs232 on an slc 503. I want to make my own lead up between an e700 and an allen bradley...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom