Allen Bradley compact logix series A or B?

I will say this about buying new stuff off Ebay. I just had to let an employee go because he was ordering AB stuff from our distributor and selling it on Ebay. He would advertise it as new in the box and sell it for about half of our cost. Lost almost $100,000.

So you might be getting a killer deal on something but it is most likely stolen and might be screwing over another company. I am sure most of us either own or work for small companies and a hit like that could put a new business under.

Just keep it in mind.

Similar Topics

I was wanting to see if anyone had any information on setting up a cub5 meter and getting the data to a Allen bradley PLC. I think i have the set...
Replies
Views
We have an AB PLC that has a faulty expansion cable between Bank 1 and Bank 2. Part # 1769-CRR3. I found a small burn mark on the board. Being...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I have an Allen Bradley Compact Logix 1769-L18ER-BB1B. I have several processes that I would like to start based on time of day...
Replies
Views
I have two L35e processors i want to send message to and from. I just want to do data read. Condition from one plc and see it on another plc. I...
Replies
Views
Above mentioned HMI is installed in my plant with Micrologix PLC. Yesterday the HMI suddenly stopped working during plant operation and HMI's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom