Allen Bradley Pico Controllers

R_Stone

I have a skid mounted blower/material transport system that has one of these pico controllers in the panel. I really need to alter he programming so I went to my local AB distributor to obtain a cable. That was 2 weeks ago. Since then, no joy. I can't get a cable and I can't get a delivery time. This is really odd. I realize that I can do most of this from the front panel, but I really don't want to struggle over this. So here is the question. Where can i get a cable for these controllers that I can buy today and have in my plant Monday morning??

Thanks All,

Robert

Unless its a GFX then its 1760-CBL-PC02, they have part numbers for USB cables too but not sure if available yet. I thought these things were still being pushed, surprises me it would take so long to get a cable.

Must be some kind of mfg. snafu, all my usual sources do not have one either.
Not even used. Have you tried E-Bay, didn't look there.

A cable from Mueller might work, not sure, perhaps someone else has tried it.

Your local distributor just doesnt have any .. In the midwest there are 6 1760-cbl-pm02 and no pc02...

Calling AB Milwaukee should yield better results.

the moeller (titans etc) and the Picos software and hardware are interchangeable,the cables are the same: the point is if you can't get it off AB the Moeller equivalent will work

Ken Moore said:
Must be some kind of mfg. snafu, all my usual sources do not have one either.
Not even used. Have you tried E-Bay, didn't look there.

A cable from Mueller might work, not sure, perhaps someone else has tried it.
I think you are correct here. My local rep DID get me one to borrow from one of their field guys. He found one in CA which should be here on Monday. I am in TN by the way.

Thanks for all of y'alls help.

Robert