Alspa Fip Bus controller

motsla

I have been using Alspa PLCs (C80–35) and fip controller (bem340, bem330) modules I have problem that, a bem330 (remote I/O scanner ) has been replaced with the new one due to card failure. now it requires to download configuration.There is a program called Alspa P80F SETUP to upgrade new Fip(bem340, bem330) cards. I exported F8000 configuration but didn't import that files on P80f setup program. Also, on P80f setup Program, Host Driver tries to download CC117 Fip card driver but I don't have that card and its driver.
Are there any suggestions? any help will be appreciated.

Similar Topics

I received a email from a customer looking to support their Alstom Alspa PLC's I think GE bought them, my customer is wondering.... Guessing I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Do you have any guide on how to convert Alspa C80-35 logic program to RSLogix 5000? Thank you.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Do anyone had worked on before Alspa 1032 or any alspa drives?..Anyone know about break wire motor fault on this drive?
Replies
Views
Hello, i have an Problem with one plc... suddently the CPU stopped and we were not able to start it again. Restart by switching on/off didnt...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody greetings from Germany, i am looking for some informations about GE Plc´s. We have a vessel equiped with a Network of such PLC´s. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom