Alternate to Xlrepoeter

MAKSM

Hello All,

I want to publish my data in sql server in Excel format as daily report. And xl reported pro version seem to be much expensive which is used for sql connection.
Can you please advise best and cheaper alternative which can work for my application.

Thanks,
Maksm

If you have Microsoft SQL Server (not the free Express version), look into SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) which is included with the license of SQL Server. It can email daily reports ... but making reports requires development skills and SQL knowledge.

Similar Topics

I'm looking for alternate module that I can use in place of Rockwell 5069-IO mainly for safety output card (OBV8S). Looking at the lead time, I...
Replies
Views
Good morning everybody, I hope you are very well. I share with you the information of the PLC LOGO! Siemens and expansions that we have...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Currently I am migrating S7 300 to S7 1500 & I am unable to use DP send & receive data from Master PLC. Which instruction is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Do you have some experiences with Power Analyzers such as Siemens SENTRON PAC4200?.. I have alternative analyzer installed on machine...
Replies
Views
A while back I asked if anyone had an alternate security system for the RedLion Crimson 3.0 or 3.1, there weren't any answers, so I have done my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom