Analog 1769-of2 Rslogix 500

Need Example Of Programming Steps For Simple Way To Control This Output.inputs Will Be Mom. Push Buttons.output Needs To Ramp When Faster And Slower Buttons Are Held.i Will Have Stop,inch,faster,slower And Inch Reverse Buttons.analog Output For Speed Ref. Only All Other Functions Discret.thanks

Cool way to do it.

Baxter,

I have a good way for you to do this. I need to get to some old files to find it. You will be able to set the accel and decel depending the action you command. Do you want to stop before reversing? I'll get back with you sometime later this weekend. On my way home.

Similar Topics

I am getting max counts on my analog input 32640 on a temperatur transmitter. I have a compactlogix L24ER and I added a 1769-IF4XOF2 in slot 2...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Im having some trouble trying to figure out my scaling correctly. Is there a formula somewhere? I want to be able to receive an input...
Replies
Views
I am using the 1769 OF2 Analog output module for a speed reference to a couple of DC drives. Does anyone know the pros and cons to using the...
Replies
Views
I need some help. I have a 1769-IF4 analog card that is hooked up to strain gages, the gages give a 4-20ma signal to the card. We had an...
Replies
Views
Can a analog card properties settings such as RTS and filter frequency can be changed with CPU in run mode without causing errors or issues...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom