Analog Fluctuation, Bad card?

So you're powering the PLC rack with 12VDC? And the readings only fluctuate at higher analog voltages? Maybe try powering the rack with 24VDC and see if that fixes it.

So you're powering the PLC rack with 12VDC? And the readings only fluctuate at higher analog voltages? Maybe try powering the rack with 24VDC and see if that fixes it.

Yea, the rack has a 12v power supply. Ive tried the rack with a different one that was 120v, I can try 24v too. the reading fluctuates at certain voltages on the analog CH without the 12v system being touched. It is mostly higher voltages that does it, exactly 7.17v was one. Certain voltages to any CH on the input makes them all fluctuate.

Similar Topics

Hi, The following problem have been noticed in recent projects which we have executed using S7200 PLC. We have been using 226 CPU along with...
Replies
Views
Dear sir, we are getting fluctuated output from plc even though batching controller is showing constant value after batching completion...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am currently working with an HMI/PLC LP-a070 and I require at least one analog output, but the PLC does not have one. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom