analog input array parameter

klc

hello I am new to analog plc control I am looking at an analog input array in a controllogix and there are many parameters where could I find what each mean? I understand the min max and engineering min and max offset ect the rest I am weak. specifically what is force data enable and what write to this. thanks

The tags associated with any module whether discrete or analog are specific to the module installed and configured. So which analog module is it? The module manual will have the information on what the tags are.

Similar Topics

I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Why AMIo800 Analog input module's I/O LED is Lighting up Red? Checked module connections, 4-20ma wires etc but this light is continuously Lighting...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom