Analog Loop Calibrator

+1 I have one of these, use it for testing and checkout purposes.

Currently in a security line at IAH, but am pretty certain you can change it to .1ma increments as well. You can also adjust the calibration counts too. Would have to check on Monday.

+1 I have one of these, use it for testing and checkout purposes.

Currently in a security line at IAH, but am pretty certain you can change it to .1ma increments as well. You can also adjust the calibration counts too. Would have to check on Monday.

would be great if you check it out. Also it says voltage increments are 1V. Maybe just a typo. They might be 0.1.

I was actually thinking about this initially but the accuracy of this is 1% and current increments are 1mA
The one from the Automation Store is actually does 0.1mA and 0.1V increments
Webpage may be little outdated - 0.1 was added few months ago.

And its more accurate than 1%.
1% is worst case scenario.
It's usually +/- 0.02mA or better.

Last edited:
Fluke 773 is very nice but expensive. Its great feature is its mA clamp which means you dont have to interrupt the current loop.