Analog Scaling in RSLogix 5000 for 1769-IF8

Stephen3776 you are absolutely correct..same thing. I didn't know it was in the SLC inst set manual I don't program SLC's much and when I do I would just copy the PLC5 equivalent I use to be consistent.

Just thought I throw the code out there for some.

Understood, the good thing about using this method is you are as accurate as the card allows (if you use counts) and avoid getting lulled into believing the accuracy is greater than input card is capable of providing (especially with RSLogix 5000) by using floating points for scaling Min and Max values. Just because the scaled version goes out seven places right of the decimal point,does not mean the input card is accurate seven places past the decimal point.

Hi hamid, welcome to the forum.

This thread is almost 5 years old, you will likely get a lot more response if you post a new thread with your question.