Anderson Inst. Electromagnetic Flowmeter

Strokur

I have already contacted Anderson Instruments for the documentation and after receiving it, it doesn't have quite what I'm looking for in it.đź“šo_O
Model No: TMF1G11100

I checked the wiring it's all wired up and it's getting power back to the PLC drop (noticed a voltage drop across one set of terminals from 24 to 17V).
Long story short, I'm not getting anything back to the PLC even when its reading a flow > 0.

We are using a Modicon Quantum 140 CPU 652 60 processor It's wired into a 140CFI00800 Quantum CableFast Cabling Block (back into the 140ACI03000 Analog input Card).

I suspect the CableFast Block is the issue in this case as we've had issues in the past with them.

I took a picture just in case I'm missing something.
Thank you in advance!

Phil

ResizedImage_1401972395929.jpg ResizedImage_1401972396350.jpg

Last edited:
Your magmeter has an active 4-20ma output proportional to flow rate.

How does you wiring differ from the diagram's wiring?

sdjitg.jpg

You need to measure the current with a milliammeter, and tell us what reading you get.

There are all sorts of error codes that will send the current signal to 4 mA or elsewhere, depending on setup.