Anlog Raw value not refreshing with Point IO 1734-IE2C

JPLabrie

I'm currently starting up a system in China with a 1769-L36ERM and 3 remote panels with point IO rack connected with an AENTR.
I have few digital in and out card on each remote point IO and it work just fine.
The problem I have is with all the 1734-IE2C cards. I have 14 cards IE2C card in total. All the Ai channel are not updating the raw values even if it's connected to a pressure transmitter or temperature transmitter. I just found out all channels seems to give a value of 6945 (module range is 4000 to 20 000 for 4 to 20 mA). The value is not changing at all, even if the connected PV is changing.
All the indicating light on the cards and AENTR module are green and no fault is detected.
I've been struggling with that for many hours so I'd like to know if anyone could help on that.
Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated! I need to resolve that and go back home some day...
Thanks!

The connected device are 2-wire type sensors. It's connected properly and was tested with an ampmeter and the readings were good.
It only doen't refresh on the point IO module.
I did many project with Point IO module before and never had such a problem in the past.
I could double check wiring again but I'd be surprised to see all of them were connected wrong.
Something really strange, when I disconnected a device from one channel, the light on the corresponding channel remained steady green, when it should have turn flashing red.
It really seems the module, for some reason is not refreshing it's status or values.

There were also several recent reports of defective, out-of-the-box Analog Point I/O modules on this site, although it's hard to believe that this is true in your case since there are 14 of them.
Are they sharing the same supply power?
If the above is true then you might have a "bad apple" affecting the rest of the system
I have personally avoided Point I/O for critical application; you get what you pay for.

OK Thanks for your help.
There are not sharing same power supply. I also added some power expander 1734-EP24DC on my remote rack, to separate analog point from digital.