Any AB PLC5 experts in Spain or willing to travel to Spain ?

My wife has always want to go to San Sebastian... if you like fine culinary, I have been told that is the place to go, if I was not in automation I would be a chef :)
I have been lucky to have participated in quite a few projects in Spain, also in the Basque country near San Sebastian.
The every day food is also great. The lunch tradition of having a Menu del Dia with 3 courses, bread, wine, water and coffee at a set price really charms me no end. It is always rugged but good food.
After 2 o'clock the work ethic drops a bit though. Better get as much as possible done before lunch.

Talking about food in Spain I was on a project many years ago yes CLX5, we were a systems house for a conveyor company, our engineer left 3 days before going to commission, I was delegated to go, flew over to Barcelona, picked up a hire car. a couple of days on the plant at Mequeneza, I got to realise that the plant was for a major worldwide company, so there were people from US, UK & Germany, most of these worked for the company, I was told by one guy that the main man from the German branch of the company my presence was requested at a meal with a number of the other contractors, we were all in the same hotel in a place called Fraga, we arrived at a Chinese resturant, enjoyed a lovely meal & number of drinks, the waiter plied us with many shots of a drink called Jasmine, a good time by all, then this high ranking guy who invited us, said, my expenses do not run into entertainment, I did feel sorry for a few of the contractors as they were probably on limited expenses, all my hotel bills & ancilliaries were being paid by the conveyor company, however, My company had given me £1000.00 in pesetas, so I bit the bullet & paid the whole bill as after 4 days I had only spent a small amount on petrol, ironically, the mechanical engineer from the conveyor company who arrived a couple of days later, asked me how much I had spent while there & re-imbursed me all of it, my boss was amazed I came back with nearly all of it. The rest of the time there we spent in some small local bars, the food was excellent, all local food.

Reading all of these stories at the end of the day made me feel hungry and thirsty for a pint.
Interesting Jesper's description for the work ethics for the after-lunch shift.
I have relatives in Spain that I have not seen for a while. It would have been great to get this job.